Eli’s practice is focused on insurance defence litigation with particular experience in construction claims, professional liability, property damage, personal injury, and occupier’s liability. Notably, Eli has defended several airports and large multi-purpose sports and entertainment complexes throughout Ontario. He also advances subrogated claims on behalf of insurers, focusing on fire losses, flooding and construction deficiencies.
Eli is known for his pragmatic, action-orientated approach to litigation as well as his highly client-focused methodology.
- Chynoweth v BelairDirect, 2022 CanLII 38856 (ON LAT)
- Cass v. 1410088 Ontario Inc., 2018 ONSC 6959 (CanLII)
- Cass v. 1410088 Ontario Inc., 2018 ONSC 5439 (CanLII)
- Hillier and Maverick Paintball Inc. v. Hutchens et al, 2014 ONSC 1579 (CanLII)
- Foote v. Kim, 2012 ONSC 3734 (CanLII)